Monday, February 18, 2013

Most Random Fun Weekend

     Man definitely had a fantastic weekend! Its a holiday weekend and usually people go home for the weekend. Instead one of my best friends, Danielle came and partied it up with my roommates and me. Definitely random and totally needed. We had so much fun and the weekend came and left way too fast.  So to start from the beginning.
     Friday, Danielle came! I have missed having her as a roommate! Its so weird when you live for someone for so long and then you don't, its so strange. Anyways, Ashley had a date that night, Kelsey had to go to Richfield to watch Colton open his mission call (He is going to California!), and Lexie was with Nate. So it was just Danielle and me friday night. There was a gymnastics meet and so we decided we would go to that and see where the night takes us. So since Danielle is not a student she was going to have to buy her own ticket. As we got to the ticket booth, some random guy was all, "Do you guys need a ticket?" and just hands us a ticket?! Crazy right? We both decided we definitely were meant to be there. So we sat right behind our cheerleader friends and it was a blast! Gymnastics is so legit to watch! Also,  SUU won! The girls were on fire on friday! After the meet, Danielle and I went to Panda Express and just talked! It was so great! Miss having her to talk to face to face. Anyways here comes the crazy part of our night. We were just chilling in my room and some of our guys friends were texting me and then next thing I knew, I heard my door slam open. Now in the normal world, when that happens you freak out, but in college you just question what is going on. I thought it was my roommate Lexie and her boy and she just had a hard time with the door but it wasn't her... We hear people running up the stairs and our guy friends burst into my room and grab Danielle and me. What in the world? The boys took us to taco bell then to burger king. It was crazy fun! Then we went to the boys house and played games till way too late haha.


    Saturday, we decided to go to St. George! Kelsey and I were wanting new swim suits and BYU rugby was playing down there so of course had to go watch! So we leave early to go shopping. We go to the mall, they have like no selection of swim suits, go to old navy and they had nothing, go to target and not a great selection, and went to ross and again not so great. So our shopping trip was a bust. We are in southern utah and there were hardly any swim suits...What in the world? The rugby game was great. Of course I loved it! Rugby is such a fun sport to watch and I had to explain to my friends how the game worked haha. Then we played more signs at our friends house once again till the wee hours of the night haha. So much fun!


   Sunday, was lazy sunday! Went to church and then just watched movies all day. Danielle and I fell asleep on the couch and Kelsey got a picture of it! It was funny! Ahh my weekend was a crazy random and much needed weekend! I love my friends! They know how to make my weekend fun! I hope all of your weekends were as great as mine. Well until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment