Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Provo 7C- May the Peace Be With You

                                                       My Boys for the week
                                                       Some of my girls for the week
                                          Hahaha they stole my camera from my backpack

Ahh I love my job. It is seriously the best summer job by far. So my second week was crazy fun. Our company name was May the Peace Be With You. So Star Wars references were a must! It was hilarious! Had a great set of girls who didn't give me trouble lol love them! We had so much fun together. Got to know them and love them. I was told some sad news about a friend and they noticed something was not right and comforted me. :) Thank you girls. Prayers were answered. Remember the fires at the first of July and how we were all asked to pray for rain...BAM it rained on our spiritual thursday which I would say was legit and totally amazing to see. And the cool thing was, it would rain hard core while we were in the building but when it was time to leave the building it wouldn't be raining or at least hard core. Ahh so cool! Love the amazing things I get to see with my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment