Monday, August 27, 2012

Last part of Summer... First part of School

                                      So peace out West Valley I am heading to Cedar City!

Moving to Cedar was such a different experience.First off, it is a fresh new start and the worst/scariest part was that seriously I know very few people here... At Snow I knew a couple more people and made friends so fast. But before my scary moment of moving to a new city I got to spend the weekend with my brothers and mom in my beautiful home state of California :) This was so much fun because we goofed off on our way there, even stopped at the welcome to Las Vegas sign and everything. People think its crazy to do such a fast round trip to California but if you have ever lived by the beach and then moved so far away from it you wouldn't think it was crazy.

                                                      My favorite place in the world!
Being in the water was the best. You know when everything is like not doing great and you have that one place you can always go to and everything bad goes away. Well the beach is that place for me. :)

                                       This is what happens when Kelsey and I are left alone
So SUU is pretty fun so far. So our apartment air conditioning was broken... Sad right?! So my roommate Kelsey went next door to ask our neighbors if their air was working and it was. So then we went on with life. Well last night our neighbors came over and were like "we know your air is not working so we brought you this fan that you guys can use until you air starts working again, but we do need it back." How sweet right? So Kelsey and I decided to make them cookies. Well since it was Sunday we could only use what we had. Ashley had this cookie mix for molasses cookies and we decided to try that out. Well as we were making the dough I was all, "Kelsey it looks like poo" cause it did. So as we made the cookies they turned out good and we went to our neighbors and were like, "we made you cookies because you brought us the fan but we do need the plate back." It was way fun. Well we had some dough left over and decided to make poo logs. So that is what the picture is above. How hilarious right?! Seriously they look like poo! :) Very entertaining way to start off the school year for sure! :)
Stay tuned to see what will happen next!

No comments:

Post a Comment