Friday, June 29, 2012

A week of Lessons and Blessings

Ah fantastic rest of the week. Well first of all I got to see the movie Brave with my two cousins, Lori and Sarah. Now that movie was legit! First it showed that girls we can do anything we put our minds to and we do not need guys to do everything for us [even though sometimes its nice]. Also, it shows everyone that they choose their own destiny. They choose where life is going to take them. Yes Heavenly Father has a plan for us but its our choice in whether we follow it and hold to the Iron Rod or go to the big and spacious building. Now also the movie showed us that you can fix your mistakes. You can go back to the path and choose once again where you want to go. Now are their people there wanting you to go a certain way...Yes...Are they doing it for your best interest...I sure hope so... How cool is it that I could get all of that from a cartoon? I would say so cool! I thought I would never say this but thanks Dr. K. for teaching film to me even if I did complain about the class being Tuesday nights all semester long.

Next yesterday I got to go to the temple with my lil brother Riley and one of my best friends Alyssa. Ahh the joy the temple brings is something no one can ever really explain. It was fantastic. I was bummed this week because I did not know when I would get the chance to work for EFY again. I loved working last week and this week seemed like ahh nothing to do, I want to help more kids enjoy the Gospel. Than seriously not even an hour later from coming home from the temple, I got a call from the office asking if I could work next week! Wow I thought I was dreaming! How cool, temple blessings everyone for sure! I am so excited to have another amazing experience at EFY.

Riley and me at Oquirrh Moutain 

Alyssa and me at Oquirrh Moutain

Lori, Sarah and Me chilling in the Riverwoods before our movie started

Well I mean I will let you know how next week goes and tell you how amazing my kids will be just like my last ones. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment