Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Provo 8D- This Rock

I got the great opportunity to do EFY once again right after one great week. This once again was a great week. Love all my kids, they cracked me up, like always. My girls were great at listening except they knew how to distract me when it came to lights out. They knew I liked talking to them. We got to have pizza night out on the balcony cause our dorms were horrible inside lol. Thats okay though. We all went and got Hawaiian shaved ice together which was a blast. One day a couple of my boys and I seriously got into a deep discussion about the second coming and wow they knew so much it blew my mind. Loved how we could have that discussion because it was on the perfect day...Spiritual Thursday. :)  Loved it. Also, got to watch tangled in the BYU bookstore haha that was fun.Oh and a couple of my girls made some friends who like swam in my hair...umm what the? It was super weird but super funny. What another wonderful week at EFY.

No comments:

Post a Comment