Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thank you Utah for having Fall Break!

Fall break is a fantastic time of year for us college students. Four days off school usually right after midterms. Its seriously heaven! Since I live farther now, I never really go home because of the time of travel, gas prices and have you seen my car? Chevy Trailblazer does not get the best gas mileage at all. Anyways so I got to finally go home! I didn't realize how home sick I really was until it was like two days before I got to go home and I was all ahhhh I can't wait. Funny thing was that I told my family I was coming home Saturday because SUU was playing Weber State and they know how much I love football :). But I decided it was more important to be home with the family! So I drove up Friday with my roomie Ashley. When I got home only Riley was there and I didn't see anyone for hours later. It was a fun little surprise! Then we ended up going to see Taken 2 all together as a family that night! It was so great to be with my family again! I definitely missed them. My weekend was very low key and family based and I loved it. Got to go on a drive with my mom and shop, went on a fun date, carved pumpkins with the fam, got to take my little cousins for the day and play with them, and got to visit old friends at Snow College! What a fantastic weekend! Seriously my favorite part of that weekend was that I got my two little cousins for a whole day! I took them to McDonalds and the park and seriously they keep me so entertained. I love them! This was definitely a great and needed break!! 
 Cayden and Sam had a sleepover in my room :)
 Aren't they the cutest?!
 Okay seriously how cute? Cayden is 5 years old and Sam is 2 years old!
 Sarah and I about to carve our pumpkins!
 Look mommy at the mess we are making!
Cayden wanted to push Sam! What a sweet big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment