Sunday, September 23, 2012

I feel so small town...

Being in Cedar for what a month now, it still feels so weird. If I want Cafe Rio, I can go get it because its down the street. I have three grocery stores to choose from. I have about 50 gas stations to choose from. I have to go through two sometimes three stop lights just to get to one class. If I walk to school its going to take me as long as if I would walk to campus at snow and back and still would be walking a little bit. It is so weird. I am from a big city well more like suburb, and yet when it comes to going to school, I am used to little tiny Ephraim. It has definitely been a different but good change. I like the fact that there is more to choose on where I want to go. Like for example, instead of going to McDonalds for a dollar menu item during the day, I can go to this place called G.I. Jo's where I can get a whole meal for a dollar. I am not lying. Its a culinary school, so they learn to cook and we get decent food out of it. Seriously, how cool is that?! Its such a fun place to be, go with a whole group of friends and make more while you are there. Go try it out for yourselves, you will not be disappointed!
    Okay now I guess you want to know what I have been up to? Well nothing real exciting has happened since the last post. Our first home football game was a blast and we won! It was really cool because in that same weekend, Taylorsville High won their homecoming game, and Snow College won their game. So every school I have attended won their games that weekend. Pretty cool I must say. Oh and the Chargers won too. I got sick this past week and you know what it sucked. I mean getting sick sucks period, but when you are away at school it sucks more because your mom is not there for you. Yeah that's right I was missing my mom. Moms are always there when you are sick but when they live three and a half hours away. But all better now! Well that's about it. Anything new happens you will all know sometime soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment